Monday, March 23, 2009

Please give me a weekend rate


I do not know why I have not cancelled my Tennis Channel subsription. When Tennis Channel was available, I wrote numerous requests to DISH Network asking them to add that channel. So they did that eventually, two years after Tennis Channel started their broadcast. And I was over the moon.

Then I realized that, wait, why do I bother to have that channel? It never broadcast the week-to-week tournaments, and even if they did, most of the coverages start on Friday matches only.

This means, if the top seeds were upset prior to the quarter finals, you will never get to see them. Is it too much to pay for the first few days?

My local newspaper allow me to subscibe the paper on Friday to Sunday at a discounted subscription rate. Would Tennis Channel do same?

No comments:

Post a Comment